What is Double Ear Piercing?
Ear piercing is a very common and funky way to flaunt your style and make a strong statement. Double earlobe piercing is a variation in which the earlobe is punctured twice. It is not as painful as other forms of piercing nor does it take a lot to heal. But precaution regarding hygiene at the time of piercing is important to avoid any sort of infections or any complications.
Double Ear Piercing Healing
It would take nearly a month or two (4 to 8 weeks) for the piercing to heal. The earlobe comprises only flesh making it the softest portion of the ear. Piercing of earlobe is not too painful also.
- Cleanse your hand properly before touching or cleaning the pierced earlobe
- Rinse the pierced area with cotton soaked in warm salt water
- While taking a bath clean the pierced area gently with soap
- Avoid taking a call from the pierced side and sleeping on the pierced side
- Do not apply any cosmetic in the region
There are many unique designs to choose from in circular rings, bead rings, etc. Different options can be used but using one for both the piercing would give a nice trendy statement.
Double ear piercing would cost around $10 to $50 depending on the experience and popularity of the professional piercer.