Triple Cartilage Piercing
What is Triple Cartilage Piercing?
Multiple piercing is spreading like wildfire amongst everyone who has a passion towards piercing and those who like to flaunt a unique style. It is a different and creative modification which involves perforating any part of the ear cartilage.
Triple Cartilage Piercing Pain
Ear cartilage piercing is quite painful. It does hurt when one undergoes the piercing. The ear could be sore and red for a couple of days which it is common in piercing and nothing to be tensed of. It might take around two weeks to a month for the piercing to heal completely.
Triple cartilage piercing aftercare
Great caution should be used to clean the pierced area and taking care of it afterwards also. Some common tips to do so are:
- Wash your hand thoroughly before cleaning or even touching the pierced area
- Saline soak for 5 to 10 minutes per day using cotton. SALINE FOR CONTACT LENSES SHOULD NOT BE USED AS PIERCING AFTERCARE
- If suggested by your piercer one could clean the pierced area using soap. Gently lather around the piercing and rinse as needed
- Avoid changing jewelry during the healing period
- Don’t sleep on the side of the piercing area
Most of the Triple cartilage piercing infection and complications can be avoided if the basic precautions and aftercare is adopted.
Triple cartilage piercing jewelry
There is a wide range of jewelry available for cartilage piercing, all unique in nature and of different price range. Ranging from ball closures to barbells. there are ample number of options to choose from.